Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rollercoaster (originally written on May 2nd)

The thoughts I have of you are still pleasant in the best ways. The way that I feel for you has a way of sneaking up on me every once in a while. I love you still, never forgetting the man I fell in love with but didnt hold on to. Feeling like hearing you laugh one minute. Hearing you yell at me the next. Sad because I no longer have you as my own. Mad when I think about the things I let go and probably won't get back. Relived of the stress and strain I've created. Being away is a battle. Thoughts are of wonder, abandonment, and intrigue. Thinking about what was. Contemplating on what could have been. Loving everything about you. Hating certain things about you. Still waiting with but still not wanting to in this present state. Emotions are running wild, but there is only a matter of time before they tame themselves again. I'm going to still be this way until this ride has ran it's course for the last time. Slowly, its beginning to make the moves the moves to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment