Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heightened Darkness

Mmmm...that's the sound I make when you kiss my lips. The taste of you is phenomenal. Never thought I see the day when I date somebody like you, but I must admit, your physique intrigues me. Your sweetness goes beyond the taste of you. Your respect for me makes me want you a little bit everyday. Tall, dark, and handsome. Three words I still can't believe I'm using to describe the man slowly removing my clothes and caressing my body. Yes, I love living in this moment. My legs wrapped around your body. Your heavenly smell engulfing my senses. Those big, strong hands moving across my skin. I get enticed by your accent as you whisper in my ear what you want from me. Fuck, that got me hot! The softness of your body lets me know you take the best care of yourself. Your muscular build is something I have silently admired and always wondered about. Now, I get to see the flesh that has been placed captive in those clothes. We have been tip-toeing around each other for too long, but now, it's our time to know what the other feels like. As we stand facing each other, I smile at how I only come to your chest. You chuckle at my lack of height, even with my heels on. I playfully push you on the bed and climb on top of you. Oooo...sightings of your dick intrigues my pussy and makes my mouth water. I kiss my way down to it, feeling your fingers run through my hair. Have you been thinking about this like I have, baby? Have you dreamed of this moment as I have on those nights when I have come home without you? Slowly but surely, my fantasies will come true. I will re-enact us into reality. Yes, I love the way the taste of your dick makes my pussy throb with excitement. Yeah, I'm loving the sounds you make as I suck and lick my way down your dark chocolateness. It's only right that I make you cum down my throat as I cum down yours. It's time baby. Bring that ass here and give me what I've been wanting is all I hear from you. I jump on the dick, placing my hands on your stomach and riding real slow, speeding up as I grind my hips  and bite my lip. I feel your hands holding me and guiding my body. We both moan from the feeling, making sure I don't lose control. Shaking. Bouncing. Moaning. Gripping. Dan I can't take it! I cum down your shaft and lay on your chest, only to feel you lift my body and stand up, your manhood still in me and my body still against yours. With my back against the wall, I damn near scream at how you stroking me. Feel it running down your legs? Like how my legs tighten around you? Your strength is expected, but your power is a surprise to me. The way you lay me down keeps me excited. The fact that you know where to hit it just right keeps me wanting more. Moans. Cums. Screams. Shivers. I hear your breathing deeper. I feel so surrounded by your large frame but can't help to pull myself into it. I grip your broad shoulders as my pussy continues to drown the bed and ourselves. The breathing goes harder. Our bodies tense up together. We both release  and feel ourselves coming down. You lay down in the mess we have made and pull me on top of you. I giggle and lay down on your chest, unable to fight the feeling of a baby in her father's arms. Relax is what we tell ourselves. Clean-up is what's next on the agenda. Tall, dark, and handsome. That's how it's going to be for a good while...

No comments:

Post a Comment