Monday, April 4, 2011

No Touching

Hello is what I say to you when I pick up the phone. It's the middle of the night, but I know you want me just as bad as I want you. The convo goes straight into what each other is feeling. We know we can't have each other, but we also know that talking about it can do some justice. Touching each other can't happen on a physical level as our lives wouldn't permit it for the night, but we still have the option of sharing our thoughts. You telling me how much you rub on my body. I start to feel your lips against my neck. We see each other naked and about to work each other out. As I lay in bed touching on what's yours, I start to feel your presence. As you tell me how you feel me kissing on what's mine, my breathing starts to get heavy. Thoughts just became real as I tell you how I want to make you cum and swallow all of it. You tell me how hard I'm making you. Th thought of you sucking on my titties is driving my pussy insane, and the words that you are saying is making this wonderful. I tell you, "let me ride it baby." "Come on" is all I heard. Legs are spread. Moans are heard. Breathing gets deeper. Harder and harder, I feel her about to give way, but I don't wanna hop off the ride. Cumming hard, I lose control, "SHIT!" is what we both  can breath out. You lay my body down. I brace myself for what is coming. You slide in slow. I wrap my legs around you. As your strokes get harder, my pussy gets wetter. This is what we both see. This is what we both want. Damn this is a great feeling. I hold my legs back as you fuck me with all you got. I scream. You muffle your mouth with my titty. I start to cum but I don't stop. You feel it surrounding your dick. The breathing gets harder. I know its about to happen. You say my name as you cum for me just like I desired. I say yours as I come down down from the high that you brought me to. We both pause. We share a laugh as we both realize that some of the best happens only in the mind and involves no touching each other. Our bodies are weak. Round 2 will have to wait until we see each other again...or until another late night is saved by a phone call. As we both look at a clock, we realize that our time is up and sleep is necessary. We prepare to clean ourselves up and say our see you laters for it is only a matter of time before we touch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment