Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confrontation

Hey you. I know that you look at me everyday and ask me the same questions, but I want you to know this is the time to let it be known. I love you with everything in my power, but you're torturing yourself. You know that the feelings you have inside are crucial. You know what you feel for one, but what about the other one? Yeah, you can tell yourself only for so long the lie you want me to believe, but I know the truth. I know that you have pushed some things to the side just to have the moments that you want to have. Is it worth it? Yeah you won't say them out loud, but we know what it is. Are you going to ever declare to the world what you have done? Or are you going to leave your heart in limbo? You know the words you heard last night hurt. They hurt because you know they are true. Maybe it is about time you start listening to me again. You know I know what's best for you. That's why you feel so damn miserable. Melancholy is not a good look on us, so you should try to smile more. If you were as happy as you want to be, then maybe smiling could hell of a lot easier. Poor you. I have no sympathy because you did this to us, and I have to fix it. We are going to get you back to the one that everyone loves. Stop being the bitch you never wanted to become. You can decline taking bullshit without having to be the cold-hearted chick he thinks you are. Wish you could have that other one huh? No you don't because he is going to be the one to break your heart, remember? Can't believe you said that stupid shit. You know you are scared of hurting him and anybody else that gets that close. I'm going to make sure you don't hurt again. I just wish it could be now. Don't cry sweetie. The tears you shed are not going to change the fact that we don;t know what to do, but I'm sure we will be fine eventually. We just have to work on making that happen. Don't cut all our hair off but definitely dye it another color. Get things done and stop stressing. Slowly get through it all and you will be exactly where you want to be at. You have stopped loving yourself like you used to. I know it. That's why I'm here to tell you that we need to rebuild the chick that we both know and love. At least you want to be alone with your misery, but soon we will cut that short. Time to make changes baby. Let's do it. Consider this your intervention. Now, leave the bathroom because you have been looking at me long enough. Just know every time you're here staring in this mirror, I'm looking right back at you. We will always see each other again. Muah kiss to you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment