Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Good...

The cold feeling against my lips. Fuck that feels so good combined with his. I can feel his tongue moving. I scream. He continues. The moaning intensifies. I can't control myself. Damn! Shit! My legs are shaking. My body is trembling. I know it's coming. He feels me moving. He moans. I groan. He sucks. I jerk. His tongue moves faster. I grab his hair. Oooo...never too much but just enough. He knows I like it. I know he loves it. Baby I can't hold it. Let it out ma. Are you sure? He kisses. I scream. Body tenses up. I feel it flowing and feel nothing. I know he's there. He knows I want more. Hands tighten on my thighs. My legs are spread open. I need to breath. He wants to eat. The ice has melted. The bed is wet. My mind is blown. He loves my moans. Fuck I'm loving this feeling. This is a much needed healing. I'm losing my mind in the essence of the room. He losing track of time in the mist of the performing this incredible act. I look at him. He looks at me. We both know it's time. He climbs on top of me. I invite him in. Slow. Moans. Soft. Moans. Faster. Louder. Harder. Shit! Fuck me! Is that what you want? Yes! Fuck me! He finally loses control. I finally let it go. We moan together. I grab his back. He grabs the covers. He grinds and strokes my kitty. I scream and bite it. He knows I need it. Don't stop. It intensifies. He starts to shake. I start to shake. We grind into each other. I scream. He screams. We let go. We both come up. Our breathing comes down...time to calm down. He lays down. I lay next to him. He kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around him. Sleep will come easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment