Monday, March 14, 2011

Confliction

The mind that I possess is playing games with me. I can't help but to think that what is going on is fate. Is it real? Could it be? The story tells itself. I'm affected by the deep love that I have for you. The way you make me feel inside is overwhelming. The way you make me want you is amazing. The way you I long for you is exhausting. I don't know how much my patience can take, but she never has felt so strained. I don't know if I'm lying to myself or to you. Love is a word used to express strong admiration, but my infatuation is for another. My heart belongs to the one that brings me joy. My interests is for the one I never lie to. My want is for the one I can't touch. My need is for the one I can't have. She wants this to be her last, she says. The story that she tells could be a great one, but who can she trust to listen? Never wanting to break a heart. Never wanting to be left alone. Always wanting to have a happy ending. Is it you that I need to be with? Is it the real thing? No one can tell me anything that my heart can't take. Someone will get hurt, and I have an idea of who it will be. Question I must ask is who is going to hurt me? Or is it going to be me? Apologizing for something that has not happened but is waiting to come around. Rejoicing about something that could never be. To love oneself is never going to end. The love for another is an ongoing battle, but the war never ends. There is a new season that begins sometime after another ends, but there is the fear that new season will never come around. Hopes of a new season are starting to surface. Are you the one for me? Is it with him that I need to be? Letting my mind drift into the sound of a sad song...I wonder what will come the next time I pick up the phone. Pressing play to I Wonder as Kanye ask the question that I have been asking all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment