Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Random Thoughts

As much as I love relationships, I don't ever see myself having that works. I want too much and not enough for it to be. Someone will put up with my crazy ass eventually. Until then, I fuck around and enjoy life. Change of thought: I want to fuck the shit outta him. Yes I do. I want to ride his dick until I can't no more. Yeah this is the thought running through my head. Him on top of me with my legs pinned by my head with him gripping the covers behind me fucking me speechless. Shit! His dick is amazing! If I could have that ju everyday...mmmm mmmm shit! Those dreads...omg...that body...the way he sounds when he deep in this pussy and decides to talk...that's the kind of shit that makes me cum so hard. My squirting and body shaking is motivated by him completely. I want to fuck him right now, and if I wasn't at work, I would have him naked in my bed fucking my brains out. He can get it whenever he want it. I don't give a fuck. It is what it is. If it is worth it, I will make time for it, and he got that shit that keeps my sheets and anything else we fuck on fucked up. Even the way he sucks my titties...I loss my mind because I know the dick is there for the taking. Ever had your pussy slapped with a dick? Shit is amazing. Didn't know I liked it til it happened. Fucking is my escape from my own bullshit sometimes. I fuck so that I don't think. I fuck so I don't act any other way. I fuck so that I feel better. I fuck so that i can ignore shit around me. I fuck because I love it. I also fuck to keep shit together. Its amazing how much I fuck. What can is say? Its one of the best things I have going for me. Hell it keeps somebody's attention. I really wish I was at home right now. My bed is my ultimate escape. I sleep away everything that I can. If I could be locked in my room for a few days with everything I need but the bathroom, I would be so grateful. That is definitely one place where o can release my misery in peace. Its my place of solitude. My thoughts are free to roam in their own. I love my bed and my room and if it was up to me, I would have never left it tonight and would stay in it all day tomorrow. Its okay. My days off are coming soon and I plan to spend the first one sleeping and ignoring my phone. Fuck it. People will know where I am. Whatever. I have a high disregard for people's feelings sometimes and that is really fucked up but is the naked truth. Can't put it any other way. Definitely just unbuttoned my pants so that my side would stop hurting and my stomach can breath. Had to redo it though because I just remembered I am at work. I think I am going to end it here before I really start reaching for shit to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment