Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Unknown Rescue

The brightness of the sun woke us both up out of our sleep. We both were so comfortable. The events of last night were extraordinary. Who knew this would happen? Never in our wildest dreams did we think this would happen. Clothes all over the place. Shoes never making it to the bedroom. As we look each other in the eye, we know it's time to separate. I put on my clothes, remembering how I ended up here. That son-of-a-bitch told me  about her. Hoe he loves her. How he wants her  and not me. I ran from the party. You left your date to check on me. You gave a hug for comfort. We looked at each other, caressing each other's faces. And then it happened. One second, it was just a peck on the lips. Two seconds, it was softer and longer feel. Three seconds, I felt your tongue explore my mouth, and I reciprocated. Five minutes passed. The passion was too much for us to stay. I agreed to follow you home, and we spent the rest of the night learning every inch of each other's bodies, feeling each other out, relaxing each other's minds, forgetting about our own troubles. Our lips became the best of friends and loved the sensation that came from their union. I laid in your arms and drifted into the best sleep. Now, I must leave, for this is not where  I belong, and I can never come back here again. You go to speak, but I stop you. No names, no numbers, no words. Just the memory of a night neither one of us will forget. Strangers we started, strangers we'll end it. The door closes. I start the car. I laugh. I cry. I leave. It started with a kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment