Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Return to a Love Lost

I remember when I first realized who you were. It was love at first sight. You were standing looking at me, and I couldn't help but to recognize your smile. It was from then on I vowed to love you forever and never mistreatment the greatest chick I know. So happy. So goofy. So full of life. Our bond was something that could never be broken. I thought we were inseparable. As time went on, my love for you got stronger. Through all the teasing and physical stuff, I still loved you. When no one wanted to make me feel like someone, you made me feel welcome. Moving you around was something I hated to do, but it was only for the best. You seen that. You were my life line, my hero, and my comfident. We never fought, and you always knew what to do. My love for you was once greater than I could ever imagine. Then it happened. Somewhere along the line, I started to change. You couldn't make me happy anymore. You tried and your effort had no limit, but it wasnt enough. The negative thoughts of others made you want to reconsider life. My love for you started to fade. It was gradually decreasing, and there was nothing you wanted to do to stop it. You started to let me go, and I started to push you away. Looking at me became harder and harder because you couldn't stand the sight of me. I loved you, and you loved me, but it wasn't enough to keep up with you. I lost you and the admiration that I always had for you and cherished. You were my foundation, and without you, I didn't want to stand. For you, I didn't want to fight. I knew one day you would come back to me, but after all these years, my love for you has wavered. I want you back. I need and want to love you again. Your warmth, comfort, and dedication to me is something no one else can give like you. I miss you. You're the greatest chick I know, and I would to have you back and fall in love with you all over again. I'm thoroughly prepared to put in the effort to make this work between us.

Signed, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment